Armed Assualt Realism Team

Are we dead yet?

TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Location : Belfast Aka Much better than shrewsbury because shrewsbury is a shit hole

Re: Are we dead yet?

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] on Thu Mar 14, 2013 11:55 am

Awesome that will be great to use! Can't wait btw when do you think you could be about tomorrow obviously your -6gmt just so we can hopefully organise something Smile I've finally got some time to relax just submitted a assignment 1minute before deadline sketchy shit haha!
    JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF] on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:35 pm

Anytime tomorrow is fine I'm only gonna swing by work for an hour or two and that can be whenever. I'm -5 hours gmt but we do that daylight savings crap so I think that means now I'm -4 hours behind.

Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF] on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:42 pm

yeah I forgot I could simply google it, so I'm -4 hours behind right now

TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Location : Belfast Aka Much better than shrewsbury because shrewsbury is a shit hole

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] on Thu Mar 14, 2013 1:59 pm

Aweeeeesome well how about like 1400hrs gmt onwards? However il be about like 1030gmt just got gym in the morning yeaaaah git some and then I'm free most of the day!

JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF] on Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:28 pm

yeah that sounds good to me

TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] on Thu Mar 14, 2013 4:32 pm

Well il see you tomorrow then just hit me up on xfire if your still rocking that?
    JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF] on Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:11 pm

lol yeah I forgot all about that shit, just installed it and your still on my friends list so I'll see ya there

Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Sperber [SDF] on Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:52 am

Hey lads, time to break your 2 men conversation thing.

You are right with your time machine compare Falcon (-:, i checked my old mail, got one from Fritchmen, put my username in the login, pass is always the same and i fond out that something called arma 3 is out. Boa!

Greetings from me old fellows.

Daniel

TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] on Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:56 am

Hey Sperber! Long time no see/hear I hope you are well buddy me and fritch are getting back into gaming no where the level we had in SDF just a group of guys casually meeting up for a few missions when we can. Are you looking to get arma3?

hope to hear from you soon!
    JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF] on Fri Mar 15, 2013 3:20 pm

heya Sperber, good to hear from you again. Yeah Arma 3 is in alpha testing on steam right now. They haven't released much material yet, just a basic set of units and weapons. It is sorta slightly futuristic but much improved over Arma 2 and ALOT of fun.

I'm glad we could all get in touch again.

TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] on Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:18 am

Yeah it's been good getting to hear from the old gang! Loved yesterday's gaming was awesome really had a great time and really loving the game think it going to beyond awesome when full version is out!

Also tomorrow evening fancy a run about?
    JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF] on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:03 am

Yeah I'm down for some gaming, loving that virtual ammo box script. There is a "sandbox war" mission that uses it that is pretty fun. Getting to know all the weapons better.

TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] on Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:49 am

Awesome well I'm up for a mission in the evening tomorrow! What's your weapon choice now then? I do love that ammo box script might try and do all my load outs I might use save time!
    JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF] on Sat Mar 16, 2013 1:28 pm

I'm doing good with the standard infantry rifle the MX with the grenade launcher on it. It isn't very good at CQB but I've been getting some really nice range shots with it. Also you can adjust the grenade sights from 100-400m on it so I've been having fun with that.

I just cant wait for a heavy MG to come out though cause I have more fun with those, the ARs in game just don't do it for me. The MK200 is the enemy mg and it has an ugly iron sight and isn't accurate at all. The MXS has a nice sight and quick reload but it just cut it.

TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] on Sun Mar 17, 2013 2:58 am

Sounds class I love the ebr just knocks the shit out of people and I need that until my accuracy or some recoil fixes are out! I hope there are some nice ar on the way 240 is a essential I would say it would be about in the future! What time you free today then?
    JrSgt. Sperber [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Sperber [SDF] on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:01 am

Looked at the prices, 69 are quiet much for me at the moment, so i m not sure. But i want it, so i have to talk with the general, later.

btw witch version are you using?

TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] on Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:06 am

Yeah you don't need that 69 one we all use the 25 (middle one) well I do and the other guys I play with as you can play multiplayer and get discount when the full game comes out (full not expected til October I believe)
    JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF] on Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:33 am

Yeah I did the $32.99 one. You get alpha and beta when its released and I'm pretty sure you get the full game as well? I tried to look at the store page but it tells me "Sorry, but you're not permitted to view these materials at this time." The more expensive version also contains like Opertation Flashpoint and Arma 1 or something as well.

I'm back from the gym, I had a massive urge to eat McDonalds so I'm trying to fight it off. Otherwise I have nothing else planned today except some cleaning. I'll be on xfire.

Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Sperber [SDF] on Mon Mar 18, 2013 12:16 pm

The cheaper the better, the buy comes closer.

JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF] on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:28 pm

I looked at the website and yeah the 25 is for Alpha, Beta, and full game when it is released. I'm having a lot of fun with it but just a warning, there isn't much content released in Alpha. That being said I'm not sure if this is a cheaper price then the final release or what. I'm just not a patient man Smile Just don't get the Alpha Lite version! That doesn't include multiplayer and I'm not sure who'd want to alpha test singleplayer as there is no campaign to play through.

TSgt. Falcon [SDF]
    Lieutenant

Post  TSgt. Falcon [SDF] on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:33 pm

Yeah I think your right fritchman to give that warning there isn't much content wise but I really enjoy online been great running about again online! I didn't know we got that full game as well thought they were going to charge is for everything!
    JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF] on Mon Mar 18, 2013 2:42 pm

I've noticed alot of smaller companies offering up cheaper Alphas to get the starting capital for releasing but odd that Bohemian is doing this. Esp since it is only steam release so they don't have to worry about making hard copies and finding markets to sell those to.

https://store.bistudio.com/arma3-alpha

"Beta-access & Full Game

Gain access to the Arma 3 Beta as soon as it becomes available. Get a Steam version of the complete game upon release."

cheers

Junior Sergeant

Guys!!!

Post  JrSgt. Tim [SDF] on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:18 pm

I still play Arma 2 and 3 more then frequently, I play every saturday with a bunch of guys! If any of you want to play let me know, add me on skype or steam

Tim S on steam
    timstorm123 on Skype!!

Looking forward to it
    JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF]
    Junior Sergeant

Post  JrSgt. Fritchman [SDF] on Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:42 pm

I don't have Skype and there were ALOT of Tim S's on steam >.< I'm "Krupke" on steam, avatar picture is a turret from Portal. I haven't really gotten into Arma 3 that much, moved most of my online gaming over to Xbox 360 - and now PS4 just for because it is simple. If you do look me up on steam you'll prolly see the 551 Hours of Farming Simulator 2013 that I've played just so you know what I've been up to ^.^

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 20, 2018 5:59 am